A selection of articles related to psychopharmacology lsd.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychopharmacology Lsd. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychopharmacology Lsd.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Psychopharmacology Lsd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychopharmacology Lsd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Benefits of LSD Will Change the Way We Talk About Drugs and Being High
- Still, there are enough studies for there to be meta-studies and a recent one on LSD and alcoholism, published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology in 2012, found that using LSD in combination with alcohol addiction programs helped decrease substance ...
- The Pharmacology of LSD: A Critical Review
- Many psychiatrists today are not aware of the role lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) played in the profession in the mid 1950s.
- Seeing Opportunity in Psychedelic Drugs
- In a massive study published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, scientists at the Norwegian University for Science and Technology at Trondheim concluded that there is no link between the use of LSD and psilocybin (the active ingredient in magic ...
- Scientist David Nutt on the medical benefits of psychedelic drugs
- The psychedelic drugs LSD and psilocybin (the active compound in magic mushrooms), says Nutt, appear to cause individuals and society little damage, yet they are class-A drugs in the UK, the category considered to cause the most harm.
- Why is LSD becoming popular again?
- LSD has seen a resurgence in popularity in the UK in recent years, an inquest into the death of musician Nick Cave's son has heard. Teenager Arthur Cave died after falling from a cliff in Brighton earlier this year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Psychopharmacology Lsd Topics
Related searchessquadron corporal major
buffalo sabres third jersey
carnatic music instruments
dream interpretation pearl
marijuana tax act