Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers
A selection of articles related to psychopharmacology mood stabilizers.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HNET Psychiatry Training
- Apr 29, 2011 Registrars as Teachers (BK,. HSS). April.
- Mood stabilizers increase prepulse inhibition in DBA/2NCrl mice
- Another major therapeutic class used for treating bipolar disorder and schizophrenia is mood stabilizers (Rosenberg.
- A preliminary controlled trial of divalproex in posttraumatic stress
- mood stabilizer, psychopharmacology. A preliminary controlled trial of divalproex in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY: “Universal Truths
- ⇒Hours after addition of SSRI therapy. ⇒Serotonin-Active Antidepressants + St. John's Wort (??
- Mood-stabilizers: the archeology of the concept
- Results: This historical record on the origins of the mood-stabilizers points to a more .. Healy D. The Creation of Psychopharmacology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mood Stabilizers - indications, lab recommendations, side effects
- Feb 3, 2008 Mood Stabilizer Comparison Table Link to Atypical Antipsychotic Table psychresidentonline.com.
- Essential Psychopharmacology of Antipsychotics and Mood Stabilizers
- "This is a welcome addition to Essential Psychopharmacology and I recommend it unreservedly.
- valproic acid - PsychiatryOnline - Search
- 10. Alopecia Textbook of Psychiatry > Chapter 26.
- Antipsychotics and Mood Stabilizers: Stahl's Essential
- Apr 18, 2011 Antipsychotics and Mood Stabilizers: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology, 3rd edition (Essential Psychopharmacology Series) 3.