Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers
A selection of articles related to psychopharmacology mood stabilizers.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Several Tarot Spreads
- Classic 3-Card Spread This classical three-cards-spread can briefly point out the development of issues. 1. The present situation, also representing the questioner. 2. Circumstances in the past that led to the present situation. 3. Future development. The...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychopharmacology Mood Stabilizers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Precision psychiatry: Hype or promise?
- In the 1970s, brain research and especially receptor biology were opening new avenues for psychopharmacology. By 1980, however, when the modernized DSM III (earlier editions had been ...
- Progression from selective to general involvement of hippocampal subfields in
- As some studies have reported effects of treatment with antipsychotics, antidepressants and mood stabilizers on hippocampal structure, we repeated our primary analyses with the dosage or use of medication classes of antipsychotics, antidepressants and ...
- 1 Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Graduate School of Biomedical
- In summary, as resting-state fMRI approaches might reveal the neural function/activity associated with cognitive abilities and mood reactivity, these approaches may be appropriate for investigating the neural substrates of TRD. ....
- Bipolar Meds Can Help Brain Restore Normal Function
- In the review, researchers looked at how lithium, mood stabilizers, antipsychotic medication, and antidepressant medications affect the brain of those with bipolar disorder.
- Why avoiding medication may be the best medicine
- The growth of the pharmaceutical industry has led to many developments in psychopharmacology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.