A selection of articles related to psychosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychosis.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Psychosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On Childbirth, Psychosis, and Playing Monopoly with God
- It's the story of three months that followed, during which Bangs fought through postpartum psychosis mania, a condition triggered by hormone depletion and sleep deprivation.
- Cannabis in First-Episode Psychosis Linked to Poor Outcomes
- Cannabis use by patients with first-episode psychosis (FEP) is associated with significantly worse clinical outcomes over time, a large, retrospective study shows.
- Psychosis Plus Pot Could Mean More Hospital Time
- People who have certain psychiatric disorders and also use marijuana may spend more time in the hospital for their conditions, a new study from England suggests.
- Music, comedy brings psychosis to students
- Its ReachOut Psychosis program visited Cowichan Secondary School Friday, March 4, where speakers educated students on identifying and dealing with psychosis-related disorders such as schizophrenia. “It's important that we become comfortable talking ...
- Postpartum psychosis made me think my dad and sister wanted to murder my
- Struck by a horrifying moment of clarity, Lisa Nash became convinced her children were in mortal danger – their aunt was going to kill them and she didn't have long to stop her.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of acronyms and initialisms f fw