A selection of articles related to psychosynthesis therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Psychosynthesis Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Psychosynthesis Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Psychosynthesis Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psychosynthesis Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Type Of Therapy Do I Need? 6 Types To Consider
- Others, including Gestalt therapy, art therapy, and psychosynthesis, exist as well, and if you're curious about any of them you should do your research thoroughly using trusted resources like The Counseling Directory, Good Therapy, and the American ...
- Baldwin Center senior calendar
- 25 — 9 cares, aerobics; 9:30 knitting; 10 Laugh Therapy, strength; 11 Qigong; 11:30 Italian; 11:45 lunch; 12:30 quilting; 12:45 bingo; 1 ping pong. Tuesday, Jan.
- 'I feel cold fear. I want to stay repressed': What it's like to go to sex-therapy
- His co-teacher of the workshop is his romantic partner, the kind, perceptive Danish-born Dr Louise Mazanti, a “psychosynthesis counsellor” specialising in “sex, intimacy, female empowerment and creativity”.
- The real Magic Mike! Meet the orgasm guru who's pleasured 1000 women
- I wanted to explore my own sexuality and got into therapy, and then I studied at the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust in London and trained as a therapist. I then went to California to study further.
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Therapist Jodie Gale
- This month we're pleased to feature Jodie Gale, a soul-centered life coach and a Master's-trained psychosynthesis psychotherapist who specializes in women's emotional, psychological and spiritual health and well-being. Along with her husband, their two ...