- Aspects of the topic Psyllophryne didactyla are discussed in the following places on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Test "Title"
- chycephalid Psyllophryne didactyla in being the smallest species of tetrapod.
- A new species of Brachycephalus (Anura: Brachycephalidae) from
- Currently, the genus Psyllophryne has two species: P. didactyla Izecksohn,. 1971 and P.
- Egg and Clutch Size of the Viviparous Australian Skink, Pseudemoia
- cephalidae as a group. The two other species, B. no- doterga and Psyllophryne didactyla, are cryptically col- ored.
- Micro-frog springs toxic surprise
- Nov 3, 2010 It is also the second smallest in the world after the Brazilian gold frog ( Psyllophryne didactyla), which measures just 9.8 mm in body length.
- Brazilian Gold Frog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It was previously called Psyllophryne didactyla. Adult Brazilian Gold Frogs measure to only 9.8 millimeters (24.
- Smallest Frog
- The smallest frog in the Southern Hemisphere is the Gold Frog, or Brazilian Psyllophryne Didactyla. Adult Gold Frogs measure grow to only 9.
- Psyllophryne didactyla (frog) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Many frogs are tiny animals; perhaps the smallest is the Brazilian Psyllophryne didactyla, adults of which measure 9.8 mm (0.
- What do gold frogs-Psyllophryne didactyla-eat
- What do gold frogs-Psyllophryne didactyla-eat? Animals > Vertebrates > Amphibians > Frogs and Toads > What do gold frogs-Psyllophryne didactyla-eat?
- World's Smallest frog ever.
- The smallest frog known today is the Brazilian Psyllophryne Didactyla, which is commonly referred to as the Gold Frog.
Psyllophryne Didactyla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Psyllophryne Didactyla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Psyllophryne Didactyla Topics
Related searchesvedic civilisation
transportation in cairo nile ferry
aston martin db7 v12 gt and gta
panspermia the panspermia theory
prussian blue uses