- This Week's Newly Announced Concerts: Lyle Lovett, Charli XCX, Sage Francis
- Ptahil: W/ Stormcaller, Manifest, Wed., June 24, 8 p.m.
- This month's top noisemakers include Iron Reagan, Cult Of Luna, and Holy Grail
- Ptahil, The Almighty Propagator Of Doom And Despair. Jason Heller's Retro Loud Medusa, First Step Beyond You have to hand it to Numero Group.
- Messe des Morts III Katacombes & Théâtre Plaza, Montreal QC, November 28-30
- Next, Fort Worth, IN's foul, blackened Ptahil brought the filth, with a bloated, putrescent guitar tone and wraith-like vocal performance.
- HOD Recruits New Bassist
- San Antonio blackened death horde HOD is pleased to officially induct bassist ZVS Gastelum into its infernal ranks. Gastelum comes by way of Texas black metal legion, Plutonian Shore, as well as Gnostic, and replaced longtime HOD comrade Robert "Trans ...
- Horna, Gehenna, Sargeist & more playing Montreal black metal fest Messe des
- Have you ever wanted to see a ton of live black metal in a genuinely cold and grim northern land? Now you can.
Ptahil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ptahil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespersonified concepts
tornado tornado as metaphor