A selection of articles related to ptolemy lagus.
Original articles from our library related to the Ptolemy Lagus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ptolemy Lagus.
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ptolemy Lagus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ptolemy Lagus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DANIEL 11
- (3) Lysimachus took part of Thrace, Asia Minor and Cappadocia in the North. (4) Ptolemy Lagus took Egypt in the South. 11:5.
- Ptolemy I Soter (1)
- Ptolemy was born in 367 as the son of a Macedonian nobleman named Lagus and a woman named.
- CPY Document
- attempted landings on the Delta coast, Ptolemy Lagus used almost exclusively small vessels in his defensive river patrols (Seibert 1969, pp.
- 0347-0420 – Hieronymus – Preface to the Books of the Vulgate
- omissions by the suggestion that the LXX. were afraid of offending Ptolemy Lagus for whom they worked, and who was a Platonist.
- Do All Roads Lead to God?
- including Ptolemy Lagus and Seleucus Nicator. The text continues to chronicle the line from 520 BCE to 170 BCE with Ptolemy VII Physcom and. Antiochus IV.
Suggested News Resources
- Jerusalem stone may answer Jewish revolt questions - AOL.com
- JERUSALEM (AP) - Israeli archaeologists said Tuesday they have discovered a large stone with Latin engravings that lends credence to the theory that the reason Jews revolted against Roman rule nearly 2,000 ago was because of their harsh treatment.
Suggested Web Resources
- pothos.org - Ptolemy (Soter), son of Lagus
- Ptolemy, son of Lagus and Arsinoe, holds a distinguished place in the memory of Alexander for two reasons.
- Daniel 11:5 "The king of the South will become strong, but one of his
- Lines of Princes of Ptolemy and Seleucidae B.C. The Ptolemies B.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.