- A Child With Strabismus
- On ocular examination, the patient had impaired elevation and ptosis of the left eye. Elevation was impaired in both the abducted and adducted positions of gaze.
- Clinical trial comparing autogenous fascia lata sling and Gore-Tex suspension
- Patients and methods: A prospective comparative randomized single-center study enrolled 110 patients with bilateral congenital ptosis. One group (n=55) underwent AFLS and the second group (n=55) underwent GTS. Exclusion criteria were good levator ...
- Ptosis and Diplopia in a 74-Year-Old With History of Stroke
- A 74-year-old woman was evaluated for ptosis and diplopia. She had noted the sudden onset of ptosis 2 months earlier, initially in the right upper eyelid and then a few days later in the left upper eyelid. One month before she was examined, she noted ...
- Reasons why your baby's eyes may not open fully and what you can do about it
- I think your child has a problem called droopy eyelid (ptosis). Usually, it can appear as an enlarged or heavy upper lid; or sometimes the affected eye appears smaller than the other eye.
- How a Rare Disease Can Teach Us About Our Greatest Story
- He also developed drooping of the upper eyelid called ptosis. The ophthalmologist recommended that Cameron see Dr. Richard Boles, a specialist in clinical genetics who diagnosed Cameron with mitochondrial disease: a rare, chronic, progressive inherited ...
Ptosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ptosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorpheus the post-classical orpheus
atrial septal defect pathophysiology
randolph farms landfill
yi syllabic script
johnson amp johnson headquarters