- pty·a·lin (t -l n). n. A form of amylase in the saliva of humans and some animals that catalyzes the hydrolysis of starch into maltose and dextrin.
- This might seem to prove decisively that ptyalin acts best in a
- The Action of Ptyalin in slightly Acid and in slightly Alkaline solutions.
- THE RELATION OF PTYALIN CONCENTRATION TO THE DIET
- T HE ptyalin concentration in the various salivas was tested by the starch method. are pretty certain to have an actual difference in ptyalin concentration.
- INFLUENCE OF TEMPERATURE ON THE AMYLASES OF COLD
- ptyalin. The experimental procedure was as follows. 50 c.
- The unorganized ferments (ptyalin, pepsin, trypsin, microscopic
- The unorganized ferments (ptyalin, pepsin, trypsin, rennin and thrombin) are unaffected by staining. %(b).
- Slow Down and Chew
- Chemical digestion occurs in the mouth while chewing your food because the secreted saliva breaks down starches with an enzyme called ptyalin, says Andrew W. Saul, a natural health educator who runs www.doctoryourself.
- Alpha-Amylase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This form of amylase is also called "ptyalin" /ˈtaɪəlɪn/.
- ptyalin - definition of ptyalin in the Medical dictionary - by the Free
- Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Hutchinson, 0.03 sec. ptyalin /pty·a·lin/ (ti´ah-lin) α-amylase occurring in saliva.
- ptyalin - definition of ptyalin by the Free Online Dictionary
- pty·a·lin (t -l n). n.
- ptyalin: Definition from Answers.com
- ptyalin n. A form of amylase in the saliva of humans and some animals that catalyzes the hydrolysis of starch into maltose and dextrin.
- Ptyalin - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PTYALIN. : an amylase found in the saliva of many animals that converts starch into sugar.
Ptyalin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ptyalin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdhu al-qidah
lutheranism lutherans in australia
list of mmorpgs historical
empire earth industrial age