- Use of electrical stimulation for discharging cnidom components of a
- b-rhabdoids (3 types), spirocysts, and ptychocysts.
- Author's personal copy Structural diversity, systematics, and
- Mar 4, 2009 ptychocysts are restricted to a minority of major taxa. A cnida discharges by eversion of its .
- BIOLOGICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES OF JELLY
- Feb 13, 2011 ptychocyst, based on structural and functional features.
- SCIENCE IN PICS: Tube Anemones
- These invertebrates live on soft sediment substrates in a fibrous tube composed of secreted mucus and threads of specialized stinging cells called ptychocysts. The anemone withdraws into the tube when not feeding or when disturbed.
- THE PTYCHOCYST, A MAJOR NEW CATEGORY OF CNIDA USED
- THE PTYCHOCYST, A MAJOR NEW CATEGORY OF CNIDA USED IN TUBE CONSTRUCTION BY A CERIANTHID ANEMONE.
Ptychocyst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ptychocyst books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessikorsky s-29-a
the sims 2 veronaville
australian aboriginal music kun-borrk
joseph stalin collectivization
hungarian language sir john bowring