A selection of articles related to publius.
Original articles from our library related to the Publius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Publius.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Publius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Publius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alan Chartock | I Publius: Nuclear strike a threat we should take seriously
- GREAT BARRINGTON >> The world, of course, is a very dangerous place. The threat of nuclear holocaust has been with us since World War II. Children in the 1950s learned to recognize the yellow and black "Fallout Shelter" signs and were taught to "duck ...
- TRASHING THE 12TH AMENDMENT WITH THE NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE
- The compact for a National Popular Vote (NPV) is a destructive scheme. Yet it's been approved by several States; and is pending in others. Since the text of the compact no longer seems to be set forth on the NPV website, we'll look at the NPV bill now ...
- Taking Swipes at Publius
- Mr. Levinson wants to imitate what he calls the “radicalism” of Publius, the pseudonymous author of “The Federalist,” and, turning Publius against himself, do to the Constitution what Publius did to the Articles of Confederation preceding it.
- Jean-Claude Juncker speaks to Britain like a Roman emperor
- The Greek toff Publius Aelius Aristides (c. ad 117–181) — note the Romanised name — also came from Asia Minor and understood exactly how to play the game. His most famous speech was made on a visit to the imperial household in Rome, extolling the ...
- Trump: Dems 'Doing Nothing With Social Security' — Will 'Do Everything Within
- Thursday at the CNN Republican presidential debate, Donald Trump said Democrats would never allow anything to change the status quo with Social Security, therefore reform would be difficult.