- Studying Ancient History; > Glossary - Terms to Know; > N-R Terms; > P Terms; > PS-PZ. Definition: Pudicitia is the Roman goddess of modesty and chastity.
- Virtue, Violence, and Victors: The Role of Pudicitia in Livy's Ab Urbe
- Apr 15, 2011 This paper explores the highly gendered role of chastity (pudicitia) in the work of the Roman historian, Titus Livius.
- Bibliographie générale 2010-2011
- 98Cairns, F. (2011), « Tarpeia pudicitia in Propertius 1.16.
- Pudicitia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pudicitia ("modesty" or “sexual virtue”) was the Roman goddess who personified modesty and chastity. Her Greek equivalent was Aidôs.
- Tertullian : De pudicitia
- Dec 11, 1999 Tertullian latin texts, translations, editions, bibliography, links, manuscripts, text criticism, early christians, fathers.
- Pudicitia on Roman Coins
- Jul 18, 2009 What I Like About Ancient Coins - Roman coins Showing Pudicitia, the personification of womanly modesty.
- Category:Pudicitia - Wikimedia Commons
- Sep 2, 2010 From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to: navigation, search.
- PUDICITIA, PUDOR, Roman Mythology Index
- Two sanctuaries were dedicated to her, one under the name of Pudicitia patricia, and the other under that of Pudicitia plebeia.
Pudicitia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pudicitia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessorry game rules
bunshin daibakuha clone great explosion
abdul sattar edhi
wan kao pansa