- Make Arunachal a safe investment destination, says Pul
- ITANAGAR, Mar 14: The state government is seriously aiming at attracting outside investments by enacting measures to improve law and order situation in the state and by fast-tracking infrastructure projects, said Chief Minister Kalikho Pul on Sunday.
- Arunachal Chief Minister Kalikho Pul Allocates Portfolios To Ministers
- On March 3, Mr Pul and the 29 dissident Congress members merged with the People's Party of Arunachal (PPA) a regional party in the state after the Congress party high command failed to recognize Kalkiho Pul as the elected Congress Legislature Party.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Two deputy chief minister in Kalikho Pul's cabinet
- GUWAHATI: Arunachal Pradesh chief minister, Kalikho Pul on Saturday expanded his cabinet inducting two deputy chief minister. While Kameng Dolo and Pul's staunch supporter Chowna Mein will be the Deputy chief ministers, Sarvasshri Kumar waii, ...
- 11 passengers released from the Taliban captivity in Sar-e-Pul
- Taliban abduct civilians At least 11 civilians abducted by the Taliban militants in northern Sar-e-Pul province were rescued with the interference of local tribal elders and religious clerics.
- Taliban militants abduct 11 civilians in northern Sar-e-Pul province
- Taliban abduct civilians The Taliban militants have abducted at least 11 civilians from an highway in northern Sar-e-Pul province of Afghanistan, local officials said Wednesday.
Pul is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pul books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphilippine basketball association
b-32 dominator similar aircraft
boze hadleigh trivia
dhampir false dhampirs