A selection of articles related to pulegium.
Original articles from our library related to the Pulegium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pulegium.
- Pennyroyal: Correspondences
- Mentha pulegium Folk Names: Luck-In-The-Ditch, Mosquito Plant, Organ Broth, Organs, Organ Tea, Piliolerian, Pudding Grass, Run-By- The-Ground, Squaw Mint, Tickweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Demeter Power: Strength, Protection, Peace...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Pulegium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulegium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Potato varieties for your home garden
- I'm reminding myself to plant some plain old purple-flowered Pennyroyal herb (Mentha pulegium) and Cinnamon basil (Ocimum basilicum) near potatoes. Both of these herbs have strong aroma with insect repelling properties. An extract from Cinnamon basil ...
- Cuatro hierbas alivian la gastritis en la Llajta
- Las virtudes del poleo (Mentha pulegium) son varias. Esta planta es carminativa y digestiva, actúa como analgésico de la mucosa del estómago, como estimulante aromático y como antiséptico intestinal. Es excelente contra los vértigos, mareos, vómitos, ...
- Go WILD! Eating native plants in SWFL
- Mentha pulegium. About: A member of the mint family, pennyroyal is common all over North America and found in Southwest Florida in sandy, sunny areas. Drummond advises that pennyroyal is hard to cultivate.
- 9 Ancient Abortion Methods So Terrible You'll Be Even More Grateful For The
- This is one of the most famous abortifacients in history: a tea made with the herb pennyroyal, or mentha pulegium.
- Alys Fowler: plants for patio cracks
- Pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium) works well for dappled shade and smells heavenly when brushed by bare feet. It's not an edible mint and does best in slightly damp conditions. Corsican mint (M.
Related searchesfast food legal issues
police academy zed
heart regulation of the cardiac cycle
typhoid fever transmission