- FDA approves transcatheter heart valve for pulmonic valve replacement
- The Sapien XT transcatheter heart valve is now approved for treatment of adult and pediatric patients with congenital heart disease who have a narrowed pulmonary valve or moderate to severe pulmonary regurgitation, according to a company press release.
- US FDA approves Edwards Sapien XT transcatheter heart valve for pulmonic valve
- "US approval of the Sapien XT valve for pulmonic procedures provides an important, minimally invasive treatment option for a small group of patients who typically face the burden of multiple open-heart surgeries, oftentimes beginning at birth or during ...
- GoFundMe accounts set up for Scappoose fire victim and neighbor who helped
- Scappoose Fire also let KATU News know about a GoFundMe account created for Hobizal's family -- his son Zander was born prematurely and is suffering from a handful of health issues including pulmonary valve stenosis, extreme near-sightedness, ...
- FDA expands approval of Sapien XT transcatheter heart valve
- The FDA expanded the approval of the Sapien XT transcatheter heart valve on March 2 to include pulmonic valve replacement procedures. Patients with a narrowed pulmonary valve or moderate or greater pulmonary regurgitation caused by congenital heart ...
Pulmonic Valve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulmonic Valve books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.