Pulp Fiction The Mysterious Briefcase
A selection of articles related to pulp fiction the mysterious briefcase.
Original articles from our library related to the Pulp Fiction The Mysterious Briefcase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pulp Fiction The Mysterious Briefcase.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Pulp Fiction The Mysterious Briefcase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulp Fiction The Mysterious Briefcase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pulp Fiction
- Like much of Quentin Tarantino's work, Pulp Fiction takes a number of seemingly unrelated a very special and very mysterious briefcase for their boss.
- Stylistic Innovations in Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction", Film
- 2 Pulp Fiction: Categorizing and Challenging Generic Codes. .. briefcase from a group of men who have betrayed their boss, Marcellus, and to .
- Film as <Emphasis Type="Italic">Explicador</Emphasis> for Hypertext
- of sequences in popular films such as Tarantino's (1994b) Pulp Fiction. I was pleasantly .. mysterious explosion that swallowed up the cave paintings is repeated, ..
- Is It Or Isn't It?: The Duality of Parodic Detective Fiction
- stra tegies used by writers in the renovation of detective fiction- that is, parody .. to a bloody pulp by a gang of Oriental men with bamboo sticks, I got a call from. Sal.
- Tarantino to be Given the Lifetime Achievement Award
- (Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill) will receive the Lifetime. Achievement Award mouthed thieves and mysterious briefcases.
Suggested Web Resources
- snopes.com: Pulp Fiction Briefcase
- Aug 17, 2007 What's in the 'Pulp Fiction' briefcase? There have been many other theories on what is contained in the mysterious briefcase.
- The Straight Dope: What's in the briefcase in <em>Pulp Fiction</em>?
- May 31, 2000 What is in the briefcase in the movie Pulp Fiction? — C. Payne It can be anything--secret spy papers, a mysterious briefcase, etc.
- Pulp Fiction (1994) - Trivia - IMDb
- Speculation abounds as to the nature of the mysterious glowing contents of the case which would also explain why the combination to open the briefcase is 666. some video stores gave away a pack of limited edition 'Pulp Fiction' matches.
- The Briefcase & The Band-Aid - Pulp Fiction The Movie Fan Site
- Nov 14, 2000 Can anyone tell me what was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction? And what is the Band-Aid on the back of Marsellus's neck was about?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.