- Renovated St. Paul appealing to eyes — and ears
- The approximate $300,000 reconstruction of the sanctuary included the placement of a new freestanding altar, a newly designed baptismal font and a new multifunctional ambo (pulpit) at the front.
- Immigrants, indigent youth craft pieces for pope's Mass
- Students at Lincoln Hall Boys' Haven in Lincolndale, N.Y., are building the Mass altar as well as a simple pulpit, called an ambo.
- Byzantine 'flat-pack' church to be reconstructed in Oxford after spending 1000
- The museum, which is attached to the University of Oxford, will erect it using up to six of its pillars and the early pulpit known as an “ambo”.
- St. Leonard gets stained glass windows
- Hritsko also worked with Bill Lieb, a member of Our Lady of Mount Carmel to design a new alter of sacrifice and an ambo (or pulpit), inspired by the Stations of the Cross in the church.
Pulpit Ambo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulpit Ambo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pulpit Ambo Topics
japonism artists and movements
eocene eocene fauna
bicycle helmet history
davao del norte people and culture