- The Jewish Death Curse In Israeli Politics
- As recently as April 10, a Jewish "death curse" known as the Pulsa Dinura (Aramaic for "lashes of fire") was directed at an Israeli politician—in this case, Israeli Economics and Trade Minister Naftali Bennett.
- Arab MK Slapped With 'Pulsa Dinura' for Disrespecting Hatikvah
- An American rabbinical group on Monday declared that it was placing a “pulsa dinura” (“lashes of fire”) curse on Arab MK Masoud Ganaim (Ra'am-Ta'al). The group, calling itself “the Great Pulsa Dinura Committee,” said that Ganaim deserved the curse ...
- Bennett receives death curse over non-Haredi policies
- The Pulsa Dinura ritual has a shadowy past in Jewish mysticism and Israeli politics. A group of right-wing extremists performed the ritual against prime minister Yitzhak Rabin barely a month before he was assassinated, and another group claimed to have ...
- Jewish Black Magic and the Raging Battle for Israel's Soul
- An old saying within the Israeli political establishment goes something like this: "You haven't made it in Israeli politics until you've been cursed by the Pulsa Dinura.
- 'We prayed for Sharon's death'
- Rabbi Yosef Dayan of the West Bank settlement of Psagot, who also participated in the ceremony, told Ynet: “About eight months ago, when Sharon's (pullout) plan was gaining support, rabbis thought, for the first time, of performing a 'Pulsa Dinura.
Pulsa Dinura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulsa Dinura books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pulsa Dinura Topics
Related searcheskelly price
philip h sechzer
titus larcius flavus
multistage rocket development
universal plug and play nat traversal