A selection of articles related to pulse polio.
Original articles from our library related to the Pulse Polio. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pulse Polio.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Pulse Polio is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pulse Polio books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Critical Leap to Polio Eradication in India
- From people to professional: Intensified Pulse Polio Immunization. 10.
- 21 MARCH 2010
- INTRODUCTORY NOTE ON PULSE POLIO PROGRAMME- 2009-10 These are: Strong Routine Immunization, well Conducted Pulse Polio Rounds,.
- Deconstructing Social Resistance to Pulse Polio Campaign in Two
- Sep 3, 2009 social resistance and rumors against pulse polio campaign. Design: Key words : Eradication, India, Pulse polio, Rumors,.
- INTENSIFIED PULSE POLIO PROGRAMME TO ERADICATE POLIO
- Apr 11, 2011 Delhi initiated Pulse Polio Immunisation programme in 1994 to eradicate. Polio.
- Communication Strategy for Public Health Campaigns with special
- With special reference to Pulse Polio Immunisation Programme. Roy Mathew. Communication strategy has to be integral to the programme.
Suggested News Resources
- Pulse polio drive aims at migrant population
- Keeping in mind the increasing number of migrants in the city and the polio virus contained within communities, the campaign would make people aware about the importance of immunizing children during the pulse polio drive.
- Anita Vachharajani: Why friends are more important than TV
- In fact, our neighbourhood is so kid-free that BMC's Pulse Polio staff took a long time to figure out that we existed and needed reminders and booster doses.
- Teachers to answer RTI queries
- Multitasking — work related to census, elections and Pulse Polio campaigns — seems to pass for teaching in Delhi. But the latest demand from the Delhi Directorate of Education has had the government school teachers fuming.
- NRHM papers found on roadside in Agra
- Official documents related to the pulse polio and the routine immunisation programmes of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) were found lying abandoned in a gunny bag on a roadside in Tajganj area of Agra district on Monday evening.
Suggested Web Resources
- Articles about Pulse Polio - Times Of India
- Pulse Polio News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Pulse Polio From The Times Of India.
- May 19, 2011 In pursuance of the World Health Assembly 1988, to eradicate polio by year 2000 AD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.