- 16 Hindu rituals that celebrate human life with grandeur
- Pumsavana/Prayer for the fetus - Once the woman finds out that she is pregnant, her husband serves her a special dish, praying for the healthy growth of the baby. 4.
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
- Opposition protests over Ramdev's 'son guaranteeing' pill
- These enthusiastic MP's may like to ban the Hindu ritual of 'Pumsavana seemanthonnayana' which is performed by newly expectant mothers because of its reference to'pumsa'(masculine) notwithstanding the fact the despite the ritual the progeny is.
Pumsavana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pumsavana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestranspersonal regression therapy
meaning of dreams about demand
katamari damacy characters
water turbine theory of operation
louis pasteur criticisms