A selection of articles related to punisher weapons.
Original articles from our library related to the Punisher Weapons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Punisher Weapons.
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Punisher Weapons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punisher Weapons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Equipping Soldiers for Small Combat Teams
- Feb 23, 2011 XM25 – “The Punisher”. – Smart weapon and 25MM munitions that provides counter defilade capability.
- Task Force Ironhorse/4ID
- Aug 3, 2011 “As a Soldier, being a Punisher has made me who I am today,” said .
- Listino Atomic Europe
- THE PUNISHER™ Killer Rifle can be easily transformed into 5 different weapons: shotgun, submachine gun, assault rifle, sniper rifle and advance tactical rifle.
- training actors in all aspects of military procedure and weapons handling is Stevenson who was set to star in leading role for a movie called The Punisher.
- Zero Tolerance, Zero Evidence
- without weapons when weapons incidents in the same district received less severe punishments ... tions as a reinforcer...rather than as a punisher” (p.
Suggested News Resources
- FAN CAST: The Punisher
- David Linus Lieberman: A former weapons engineer, Linus Lieberman became the Punisher's weapons supplier for a short time. He was also especially skilled in the use of computers and technology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Punisher, The (2004) - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns :. the
- Feb 16, 2011 Visit the Discussion section for the Bladed Weapons and Vehicles used in the film.
- Punisher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Punisher is the recipient of multi-disciplinary military training from the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Soldiers want more 'Punisher' smart weapons | Crave - CNET
- Feb 9, 2011 After testing five XM-25s in Afghanistan, the Army wants dozens more.
- The Weapons of The Punisher - YouTube
- Apr 15, 2009 The Weapons of The Punisher (Copyrights Lions Gate Films.
- Army wants 36 more 'Punisher' weapons in 2012 | Article | The
- Feb 8, 2011 Only five XM25 weapons exist today, but Soldiers lucky enough to have used them in Afghanistan are saying more are needed.