- Kanhaiya Kumar isn't an extremist, the Indian state is
- Yet again, Indian society is roiling. A vicious debate has grown out of the media uproar over the jailing of a student leader, Kanhaiya Kumar, at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on the charge of sedition.
- Kidnapped son of slain Pakistani governor reunites with family
- A Taliban commander in the country's northwest told AFP late Tuesday that Taseer was initially abducted by the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi sectarian group that is mainly based out of Punjab, which handed him over to the Pakistani Taliban (TTP).
- Events held across Karachi to mark International Women's Day
- She appreciated the recent passage of a law for women's protection against harassment and violence by the Punjab Assembly but added that it had “some weak points”. For instance, the law carried punishment for lodging a “false complaint” but didn't say ...
- Shahbaz Taseer Reunited With Family
- The execution, together with Shahbaz's release, have come as welcome news to Pakistan's long beleaguered liberals, under fire since an Islamist insurgency rose up against the state more than a decade ago.
- Pakistani Taliban claims responsibility for attack on court, killing 16
- At least 16 people, including two police officers, were killed when a suicide bomber blew himself up Monday at the gate of a judicial complex in northeastern Pakistan, officials said.
Punjab Insurgency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punjab Insurgency books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Punjab Insurgency Topics
Related searchestimesplitters story
mercedes championships external link
route of administration enteral
you are the quarry singles