A selection of articles related to punjabi vocabulary.
Original articles from our library related to the Punjabi Vocabulary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Punjabi Vocabulary.
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Punjabi Vocabulary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punjabi Vocabulary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Comparative Study of Data Structures for Punjabi Dictionary
- Keywords : Punjabi Dictionary; Data Structures, Trie, Binary Search tree. 1. Introduction.
- Speech and language is not a unitary dimension and cannot be
- from Punjabi vocabulary to make preliminary list of familiar words in which these consonants were at the initial, medial and final positions.
- NOBLE & BRAVE
- girls mostly avoid attending Gurdwara functions, as their Punjabi vocabulary is not sufficient.
- Revised February 28, 2011 Working List of Dictionaries under
- Panjabi-Angrezi kosha = Punjabi-English dictionary. 10. aidishana.
- Case study: Panjabi
- Department of Punjabi University, Patiala, recognizes 28 dialects . Goswami, Dr . K.
Suggested News Resources
- SAD, Congress slug it out in kaka ad row
- In another letter, Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee vice-president Laal Singh has told the CEO: “The term kaka is used generally in Punjabi vocabulary and it is not in any reference to any specific person.
Suggested Web Resources
- .:: Raj Karega Khalsa Network ::. Gurbani - Learn Punjabi
- This part will help you to increase your vocabulary in punjabi language.Go through all the words and try to pronounce it.
- Punjab Online: Punjabi Vocabulary
- Punjabi Vocabulary - Learn common Punjabi words, Theme: Sky Blue, Ruby Red , Khalsa Orange, Creamy White.
- Punjabi/Vocabulary - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Jul 1, 2009 Punjabi/Vocabulary. From Wikibooks, open books for an open world. < Punjabi.
- More Punjabi Vocabulary SPN! Plants
- The first Punjabi Vocabulary thread was a lot of fun for the contributors. So here is another thread.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.