- most punjabis are sikhs .... punjabi is a language and a punjabi is someone who comes from punjab (state in northern india) ...... most punjabis ha...
- tehb bZGD ftu wdd iK j'o wdd dh g/FeF eo ;edk j?. nkgD/ jZeK pko/ ikD' g[fb; n?\ phnkJh, e;Nw J/izNK iK.
- q`Q p`qr
- NJ Division on Civil Rights. Department of Law and. Public Safety q`Q p`qr.
- ≈Ù‡ ∆ Ó»Ò Á∂ ¡≈Ë≈ ”Â∂ «ÚÂ' ∂ «Ú πË ¯À‚ Ò √π º«÷¡≈ ÍÃÏøË
- «Ú⁄ ¿∞ÍÒÏË 'ÀÕ. Â∞√ƒ «¬√ ÏÃØÙ Á∆ '≈Í∆ ' √'Á∂ 'ØÕ. Page 14.
- English/Punjabi Legal Glossary
- English/Punjabi. Legal Glossary. Translated from English into Punjabi by Atamjit Singh, Ph.
- Equal Access - Punjabi (PDF)
- nwohek dk f;fynk ftGkr f;tb j`eK pko/ d\so. T[u-e[nkfbNh dh f;fynk bJh pokpo dh gj[ zu ~ :ehBh pDkT[Dk. U.
- Freddy Daruwala- from ramp to reel in Mummy Punjabi
- The film, Mummy Punjabi, also stars actors like Jackie Shroff, Divya Dutta and Kiron Kherr and Freddy says that he considers himself lucky to have got an opportunity to work with actors of high repute.
- Akshay Kumar honours his Punjabi connection
- And come to think of it, the Punjabi connection has been common in both of Akki's films.
- Writers, poets rise up against tyrant PILAC DG
- LAHORE – In order to protest against banning of its literary sessions at Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture, the Punjabi Sangat Pakistan, late on Saturday night, organized a Mushaira on the road in front of the Punjabi Complex.
- 'Bodyguard' no threat to 'Mummy...': Director
- Mumbai: Journalist-turned-filmmaker Pammi Somal is not worried about the fact that her directorial debut "Mummy Punjabi-Superman Ki Bhi Maa" will clash with Salman Khan-starrer "Bodyguard" at the box office - both the films are releasing August 31.
- Regional rap, anyone?
- Punjabi rapper and California-based producer Bohemia hit the UK top 10 in 2003 with his debut album Vich Pardesan De. In 2009, Tamil rapper Sufia Ashraf sparked a wave of intrigue as she branded herself 'The Burqa Rapper'.
- Punjabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Punjabi is an adjectival form of Punjab, which is the name of a region of South Asia where the five rivers of Sutlej, Ravi, Beas, Chenab and Jhelum river cross.
- Gurmukhi (Punjabi) script and pronunciation
- Details of the Gurmukhi script and the Punjabi language, which is spoken mainly in India and Pakistan.
- Daily Ajit - Punjab Di Awaaz
- Daily Ajit online: Punjabi news updates on business, politics, sports, fashion, Punjabi films, hindi films, national and international news reports.
Punjabi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punjabi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheschromatophore cyanophores
bubble tea names