- Different Rituals Performed By Indians During Pregnancy
- India is a country of rituals and customs. It is the pious land where you can see unity in diversity. From ancient ages it has faced invaders and slowly accumulated their customs into it.
- With Vedic mantras at tip of tongue, woman priest shatters myth on sanskar
- Sixteen sanskars are Grabhaadhan: Conception, Punsavana: Fetus protection, Simanta: Satisfying wishes of the pregnant Mother, Jaat-Karmaa: Child Birth, Naamkarma: Naming Child, Nishkramana: Taking the child outdoors, Annaprashana: Giving the child ...
- Maternidad en el mundo
- Durante el embarazo de una mujer hindú se celebran varias ceremonias, una de ellas en el tercer mes de gestación (Punsavana) para proteger el feto y animarle a fortalecerse y crecer. En el séptimo mes se celebra el Simantonnyana (bañar al bebé), en el ...
Punsavana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punsavana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
happy tree friends flippy
enlightenment art dictionary
commonwealth games opening ceremony traditions
dream dictionary lamb
petition of right
american exceptionalism immigration and the availability of resources