- PUNYATITHI: The anniversary of a great being's death. PURANA(S) Lit., "ancient.
- SPIRITUAL CALENDAR 2011—2012
- 17 Dakshinayana Begins (02.01 p.m.
- SPIRITUAL CALENDAR 2010—2011
- Mar 1, 2010 47th Anniversary of Punyatithi Aradhana of. H.H.
- Siddha Yoga Meditation Centre in Toronto
- divine consciousness. It is said that his spiritual merit is bestowed upon those who remember him on his Punyatithi.
- August Calendar v3
- A punyatithi is the anniversary of a great being's passing. Punya means. 'spiritual merit' and tithi means 'observance, remembrance'.
- Ramashram Satsang Programme 2011
- Punya Tithi- Paramsant Dr.Harikrishan Ji Maharaj, Satsang. Bhawan , Ramashram Satsang, Sikandrabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- 'Govt will look at journo grievances'
- Kamat was speaking at the Tilak Punyatithi programme, organized by GUJ to mark the death anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak at Shram Shakti Bhavan, Patto, Panaji. On the occasion, awards of journalistic excellence were presented to three journalists.
- Bhagavan Nityananda's Golden Punyatithi
- Fifty years ago, on August 8th, 1961, Bhagavan Nityananda left his physical body and merged with supreme Consciousness.
- 8-8 Bhagawan Nityananda's Punyatithi » John Friend's Blog
- Aug 8, 2009 Today, August 8th, is a very special holy day for me.
- A selection of articles related to Punyatithi. Nill. More material related to Punyatithi can be found here: Nill.
- mavjidas maharaj punyatithi kadia aashram 4 - YouTube
- Apr 27, 2011 mavjidas maharaj punyatithi kadia aashram 9by satpanth23 views; Thumbnail 41 :10.
Punyatithi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Punyatithi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.