A selection of articles related to pupil constriction.
Original articles from our library related to the Pupil Constriction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pupil Constriction.
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Anacardium orientale
- Anacardium is made of the Marking Nut, a tree that produces ink, and people who need this remedy somehow want to leave their mark. They are led by a strong need to constantly prove themselves out of a great lack of self-confidence. They have lost their self-co...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Pupil Constriction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pupil Constriction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Omeros Corporation Initiates its Phase 3 Program for OMS721 in aHUS Following
- In the European Union, the European Commission has approved OMIDRIA for use in cataract surgery and lens replacement procedures to maintain mydriasis (pupil dilation), prevent miosis (pupil constriction), and to reduce postoperative eye pain. Omeros ...
- Pupillometry Accurately Predicts Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting, Allows
- An infrared pupillometer (Neuroptics) was used to assess average constriction velocity, maximum constriction velocity and pupillary size.
- Headache Causes and Triggers
- It is caused by a constriction of muscles in the neck and scalp. Triggers can include stress and anxiety, ... As well as pain, people can experience a red and watering eye, sweaty face, blocked nose and smaller pupil in the eye.
- Omeros Corporation to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Financial
- In the European Union, the European Commission has approved Omidria for use in cataract surgery and lens replacement procedures to maintain mydriasis (pupil dilation), prevent miosis (pupil constriction), and to reduce postoperative eye pain.
Pupil Constriction Topics
Related searchesbrandon block
kerosene common names
temasek holdings investments