A selection of articles related to pupil constriction.
Original articles from our library related to the Pupil Constriction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pupil Constriction.
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Anacardium orientale
- Anacardium is made of the Marking Nut, a tree that produces ink, and people who need this remedy somehow want to leave their mark. They are led by a strong need to constantly prove themselves out of a great lack of self-confidence. They have lost their self-co...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Pupil Constriction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pupil Constriction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pupil constriction evoked in vitro by stimulation of the oculomotor
- cally resulted in smaller pupil constriction at all current levels relative to that of nIII stimulation, .
- An evaluation of pupil size standards used by police officers for
- pupil's reaction may be very sluggish, or there may be no visible constriction at all .
- Transient pupil constrictions to faces are sensitive to orientation and
- Mar 24, 2008 Here we show transient pupil constrictions to upright human faces that are pattern also elicits a rapid transient pupil constriction.
Suggested News Resources
- Uveitis: A Little Bit of Hades
- And since the bad eye mimicks the good eye (in tracking and pupil constriction/dilation), simply covering the bad eye with an eyepatch doesn't solve anything. This morning Dr. Brian Gilger (DVM, MS, Dipl.
- Optogenetics and Its Clinical Applications
- Type II opsins are present in eumetazoans (animals excluding sponges) and carry out various functions such as circadian rhythm, pupil constriction and photoisomerization or recycling the non-protein component, the chromophore.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pupillary reflex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Although pupillary dilation is not usually called a "reflex", it is still usually considered a part of this topic.
- Pupil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The constriction of the pupil and near vision are closely tied.
- Pupil constriction - definition of Pupil constriction in the Medical
- reflex /re·flex/ (re´fleks) a reflected action or movement; the sum total of any particular automatic response mediated by the nervous system.
- Pupil constriction - RightDiagnosis.com
- 5 days ago List of 8 disease causes of Pupil constriction, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Pupil constriction.
Pupil Constriction Topics
behaviorism j b watson
pat patterson career
the beyond plot