A selection of articles related to pupin coil.
Original articles from our library related to the Pupin Coil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pupin Coil.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Pupin Coil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pupin Coil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How Michael Pupin Succeeded
- So Michael Pupin, now professor of electro- mechanics at Columbia University, and widely known as the inventor of the Pupin coil, en- tered America.
- Columbia News ::: Egelston and Pupin Medals Honor Rudolf
- Nov 16, 2005 Pupin conducted pioneering research in electro-mechanics and telecommunications.
- COLuMBIA uNIVERSITY
- Michael Idvorsky Pupin, Class of 1883, invented the “Pupin coil,” extending the range of long-distance telephones.
- Analysis of Transmission Line with Periodical Inductance Loading
- Periodically loaded transmission line is composed of sections as shown in Fig.3. Pupin coil is assumed to be placed between two line sub-sections of length a/2.
Suggested Web Resources
- File:Pupin coil.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- M. I. Pupin's design of loading coil from his 1900 patent.
- PUPIN, TOO, EXPECTS OVERSEA TALK SOON; Columbia
- Before the Pupin coil was invented, telephoning over great distances was impossible because low amperage with high voltage could not be maintained.
- Inventor Michael Pupin Biograny
- Oct 19, 2006 inventor of the Pupin Inductance Coil in 1894. Michael Pupin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.