A selection of articles related to purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brahma Vaivarta Purana
- Brahma Vaivarta Purana 1. Brahma Vaivarta Purana.
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- instructed this disciple of his in the knowledge of the Puranas. The assembled the learned Romaharshana and said, "Please tell us the stories of the Puranas.
- Ganesha Purana – Upasana Khanda
- eighteen minor Puranas such as the Ganesha, Narada, Nrsimha, etc. I am going to first recite the Ganesha Purana, which is rarely heard in this mortal world.
- PURANA & ABIMANA STHALAM 4 SUNDARA PERUMAL KOIL
- Page 1. PURANA & ABIMANA STHALAM 4. SUNDARA PERUMAL KOIL.
- VISHNU PURANA
- The description given by Mr.
Suggested News Resources
- Purana shahar, naya zamana
- May be the Hyderabadis took pride in reciting this couplet until a few decades ago. But no more. Not any longer in the Old City, the asli Hyderabad.
- Power of belief
- In a Brindavan temple, a Pandit was considered an authority on the Bhagwat Purana. During his expositions, he used to graphically describe how the Lord, as living Balkrishna, partook of the fare he daily prepared.
- New claimant to Lyari stakes
- Zafar Baloch said that the committee had its presence in Shanti Nagar, Malir, Purana Goli Mar, Jehangir Road, Mowach Goth and Keamari Town. He added that the PAC had played an important role in infrastructure development of the areas.
- The epic scale
- Even the Puranas make a mention of Vanga. Brahma , Brahmanda, Vayu, Matsya and other Puranas mention Vanga with Anga and Kalinga. The Bhagavat Purana refers to Anga Vanga Kalingadyay Suhma Pundra in its ninth book.
- How to look at life through Krishna's eyes?
- Krishna's life is told primarily through the Bhagavatam, Garga Samhita, Vishnu Purana, Brahmavaivarta Purana, Mahabharata, Harivamsa and several other Puranas where he is the central hero and the Lord Supreme.
Suggested Web Resources
- Puranas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other meanings, see Purana (disambiguation).
- The Vishnu Purana Index
- Mar 15, 2006 The Vishnu Purana is a primary sacred text of the Vaishnava branch of Hinduism, which today probably has more adherents than any other.
- Manas: Religious texts of India, Puranas
- The Puranas are a class of literary texts, all written in Sanskrit verse, whose composition dates from the 4th century BCE to about 1000 A.D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesages of uru kadish tolesa
nicene creed greek version
biodiesel production reaction
timeline of south african history