A selection of articles related to purandara dasa.
Original articles from our library related to the Purandara Dasa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Purandara Dasa.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Purandara Dasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purandara Dasa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Homage to the grand master
- It is no exaggeration to say that where there is Carnatik music there is Purandara Dasa (1484-1564); his compositions are sung even today. No Carnatik music performance is complete without a Purandara Dasa composition. Five hundred years after his ...
- A world of Kannada classics just a click away
- Dasa Sahitya, a collection of around 16,000 keertanas by around 190 keertanakaras of the Vaishnavite Bhakti movement, including the likes of Purandaradasa and Kanakadasa, has been now compiled and indexed. Not just the Dasa Sahitya, the earliest ...
- 'Purandara Dasa Aradhana' from January 26
- The Aradhana Mahotsavams of saint composer Sri Purandara Dasa will be organised by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Dasa Sahitya Project from January 26 to February 18 in Tirupati, Tirumala and various other places in Andhra Pradesh and ...
- Musical saint
- “Purandaradasa,” wrote Shyamala Miss on the board, and asked, “do you all remember the story of Purandaradasa?” “Yes… Misssss!” said the children.
- Familiarising 72 parent ragas through Purandaradasa's compositions
- “While several musicians such as vocalist M. Balamuralikrishna, vainika R.K.
Purandara Dasa Topics
Related searchescharles galton darwin honours
donkey kong 64 characters
michigan territory organization
indianapolis 500 race
texas longhorn athletics quotes