A selection of articles related to purgation therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Purgation Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Purgation Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Purgation Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purgation Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Too much information? The writers who feel the need to reveal all
- Confession as catharsis, cleansing, or purgation. Something bad has happened, and putting it in writing, ... Ah, therapy – a word generally held to be suspect when associated with literature.
- Ayurveda can Help Combat Big C
- It is high time we looked at the integrative treatment including yoga, achara rasayana (Good health practices). The oldest known description of human cancer is found in seven Egyptian papyri written between 3000-1500 BC. Ayurveda also describes arbuda ...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Protocol for Clostridium Difficile Infection
- Fecal microbiota transplant has become more acceptable as a therapeutic for recurrent Clostridium difficile infection.
- The Catholic Guide to Depression: A Book Review
- The “dark night of the soul” isn't depression as it is a purgation of everything that separates a person from God and allowing a person to share in the suffering of Christ. People who go through the dark ...
Purgation Therapy Topics
Related searcheslist of international schools oman
sari nepali saris
slander and libel canadian law
dmx lighting dmx512 in theory
the beauty shop band members