A selection of articles related to purgation therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Purgation Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Purgation Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Purgation Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purgation Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Castor Oil Purgation Therapy
- Castor Oil Purgation Therapy.
- Strengthening healthy qi and eliminating pathogenic factors
- Eliminating pathogenic factors refers to "purgation therapy" (also known as " attack therapy") with herbs or acupuncture and moxibustion.
- Can purgation therapy be an adjunct to SDD?
- Can purgation therapy be an adjunct to SDD? Dear Sir,.
- Introduction to Panchakarma
- Virechan: Purgation Therapy.
- Amavata Nidanam
- Virechana or purgation therapy is undertaken after amapachana has been implemented for some time.
Suggested News Resources
- Detoxify naturally
- Virechana is a medicated purgation therapy, which removes pitta toxins that are accumulated in the liver and gallbladder. It cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract and heals chronic fever, diabetes, asthma and skin disorders such herpes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virechana Therapy - Virechana Therapy in Ayurveda, Procedure of
- This Karma aims at removing the pitta toxins from the body. Here are some basic information of Virechana Karma or Purgation therapy.
- Virechan – Purgation Therapy of Panchakarma | All about ayurveda
- Mar 23, 2007 Virechan is the second among the five karmas of Pancha karma. Virechan karma is to address pitta induced diseases.
- Ayurveda - Panchakarma - Ayurvedic Treatments, Therapeutic
- Generally, it is administered three days after the Vamana treatment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Purgation Therapy Topics
Related searchesdiplopia temporary diplopia
roman infantry tactics strategy and battle formations roman strategies
saint elizabeth of portugal
case citation types of citations
economy of pakistan income distribution
christian view of marriage view of non-protestant non-catholic christians