- Grave Miasma - "Purgative Circumvolution"
- But, as catchy as “Purgative Circumvolution” is in that classic death metal way, it's also sufficiently weird.
- How rhubarb changed on its journey down the Silk Road
- In Greco-Roman culture, rhubarb was used as a general purgative, and was considered useful in combating many diseases. The Greek physician, Pedanius Dioscorides wrote in his first-century work, "De Materia Medica," that rhubarb came from, "beyond the ...
- Side effects of shampoo may signal health issue
- Is its purpose to be a purgative? If not, how do I give it to them so that they don't munch on it and then spit it up? — C.
- Five Things to Know About NBC's Crowded
- And I think there's nothing more purgative than laughter.
- Causes of neurological conditions in animals can be difficult to determine
- Dear Dr. Fox: Seven years ago, we adopted a 1-year-old rat terrier. In the past two years, he has started acting strangely.
Purgative is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purgative books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.