A selection of articles related to puritan beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Puritan Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Puritan Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Puritan Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puritan Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Walking tour puts the spotlight on women who changed history
- Covering 16 women from Puritan times to the early 20th century, the tour features a Quaker woman hanged on Boston Common in 1660 for advocating religious freedom and a woman who wore a mouth gag onstage at Old South Meeting House in a dramatic ...
- The Witch: how 2016's breakout horror strips the genre back to its roots
- Set in the 1630s, it focuses on a strict Puritan family settled in rural New England; cast out from the main hub of society due to a disagreement of beliefs in the "pure and faithful dispensation of the gospels.
- Worse Than Hillary: Why I Will Never Vote for Donald Trump
- He tied his beliefs to the Founders and to the continuity of his predecessors, including FDR, a Democrat whom he revered and on whom he modeled his own political style.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Puritan Beliefs Topics
Related searcheseugenie anderson
helosa eneida menezes paes pinto
king kazimierz iv jagiellon
area 51 environmental lawsuit
tibetan pulsing healing