A selection of articles related to purple cloth.
Original articles from our library related to the Purple Cloth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Purple Cloth.
- Purple: Correspondences
- Definition: Higher workings, philosophy, deep spirituality Magickal Powers: Seek greater understanding, spiritual depth, service to all, deeper knowledge of deity Element: Spirit Direction: North Gender: Female Season: Any, but instincts lean toward deep of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)
- Echinacea is a natural antibiotic and also an immune systen stimulator. If drinken in a tea it can ward off colds, flu, and infection. For magic, it can be used as an offering for the God and the Goddess to strengthen a spell or ritual....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Cloth-of-Gold: Correspondences
- Crocus angustifolia Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Understanding Animal Languages...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
Purple Cloth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purple Cloth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Purple Heart
- figure of a heart in purple cloth, or silk, edged with narrow lace or binding.
- 1 FAITH TREK LYDIA, PAUL & SILAS MAY 11 - JUNE 1 LYDIA
- Understand that Lydia was a seller of purple cloth.
- Washington's Other Monument - The Purple Heart Medal
- heart in purple cloth, or silk, edged with narrow lace or binding.
- Purple Heart Brochure '06
- history of the Purple Heart. To honor the service of his troops, General. Washington chose a select few to receive a small purple cloth Badge of Merit.
- The Color Purple
- the early church who sold purple cloth. It is best to read it directly from the. Bible during the session.
Suggested News Resources
- Patch Picks: End of Summer Destinations
- General Washington chose a select few to receive a small purple cloth Badge of Merit which served as the inspiration for the modern Purple Heart medal. In 1932, the new Purple Heart medal was presented to nearly 138 veterans of World War I here.
- Rosemount Man Charged With Causing Apple Valley Crash, Seriously Injuring
- A witness told police that either McDermott or his passenger picked up a purple cloth Crown Royale bag after the crash and remove it from the scene.
- Reichley: The tale of two medals
- George Washington authorized the Badge of Military Merit, a heart-shaped piece of purple cloth. One account said it was awarded to only three American veterans of the recent Revolutionary War. With no foreign wars for 30 years it was abandoned.
- Lydia: With Briefcase and Laptop
- But being "a dealer in purple cloth" wasn't enough for Lydia. She thirsted for more. The author of Acts records, "The Lord opened her heart to listen eagerly to what was said by Paul" (16:14).
- This Week in American Military History
- According to The US Army Center of Military History, the badge was the “'figure of a heart in purple cloth or silk edged with narrow lace or binding.
Suggested Web Resources
- Purple Cloth
- Purple Cloth is a company created to nurture individuality and personal expression.
- Dealers of the Purple Cloth
- Dealers of the Purple Cloth is a company created to nurture individuality and personal expression.
- Purple cloth was very expensive. The reason it was so costly was that it was difficult to make. The dye for the cloth came from a shellfish.
- 80's Purple
- welcome/. women · men · eyewear · pictorial · blog.
Purple Cloth Topics
Related searchesjohann wolfgang von goethe novels
james cook legacy
desegregation abolitionist movement
cross quarter days