- purpurite ( ′pərpyə′rīt ) ( mineralogy ) (Mn,Fe)PO 4 A dark-red or purple mineral composed of ferric-manganic phosphate; it is isomorphous with.
- Purpurite (Mn3+,Fe3+)PO4
- Purpurite. (Mn3+,Fe3+)PO4 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Orthorhombic.
- Quadrupole Splitting Distributions in Purpurite and Related Minerals
- ferrisicklerite and purpurite at 298 K and 80 K were obtained by the use of the the authors propose two M2 subsites with different distortions in purpurite.
- ?e[[i's Castle)/Voriés
- Obsidian, Black Onyx, Opal, Petriﬁed Wood, Purpurite, Seraphinite, Tiger Iron, Prehnite, Ruby, Sapphire.
- 360 NT 360 SV ZUB ZOO BK 40 ZUB ZOO FR 40 ZUB - Neo-Utility
- SpringSummer09. Black Face/Clear Band. ZUB ZENH CL 20.
- Heavy rare earths dominate for Australian junior
- Lithiophyllite, monazite, and purpurite are sometimes grouped with xenotime in the informal "anhydrous phosphates" group. Xenotime is used chiefly as a source of yttrium and heavy lanthanide metals (dysprosium, ytterbium, erbium, and gadolinium).
- Purpurite Mineral Data
- Comments: Massive purpurite, which never forms crystals but is only found in masses. Location: Newry, Maine, USA. Scale: 6.
- Purpurite Healing Stones
- Purpurite (purperite) is a stone that helps break away from self-destructive or Purpurite is also a stone that can bring prosperity and help with finances.
- PURPURITE (Manganese Phosphate)
- Purpurite forms a series with the mineral heterosite . Purpurite is the manganese rich end member and heterosite is the iron rich end member.
Purpurite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purpurite books and related discussion.