- 2600th anniversary of Buddha's visit to Mahiyangana:
- a sanghika dana to 100 members of the Sangha, Atapirikara pooja to 2,600 members of the Sangha, a 'Dethis Maha Purusha Lakshana pooja and a Maha mal pooja' to sprinkle ten million flowers on the “Salapathala Maluwa”. Three floats carrying bhikkhus ...
- Governor Alavi Moulana 40 at heart
- A Sanghika Dana to 100 members of the Sangha, Ata-pirikara Pooja to 2,600 members of the Sangha, a 'Dethis Maha Purusha Lakshana Pooja and a Maha Mal Pooja' to sprinkle ten million flowers on the “Salapathala Maluwa”. Three floats carrying ...
- Search For Aborigines, or Sudra Varna, or Caste-Ending Equality?
- Before sacrificing him in the Purusha-medha, she assured him that his sons would succeed him as patrilinear kings: “Praja te devan havisha yajati svarga u tvam api madayase” (X.95.18).
Purusha Lakshana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Purusha Lakshana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.