A selection of articles related to pus.
Original articles from our library related to the Pus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pus.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Pus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Packet Utilisation Standard, PUS 1. Background and History
- The Packet Utilisation Standard, PUS. 1. Background and History.
- What You Need to Know About Urinalysis
- Bacteria and white blood cells (pus cells) are signs of infection. Bacteria without to see it.
- Fact Sheet: Staph Skin Infections
- become an abscess (boil) filled with pus and germs. How does staph Pus from an abscess is especially contagious on skin or surfaces.
- O/PUS Quick Reference
- Pre-Load Steps (One week to 24 hours before loading O/PUS). [ ] 1. Make sure your Trade Service O/PUS account is up-to-date.
- Whittier College Campus Map pus Map pus Map pus Map pus Map
- Whittier Scholars. Weingart Hall. Admission.
Suggested News Resources
- WORKFORCE pus and Men's Wearhouse Create Sharp-Dressed Job Seekers with
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla.
- Jones named PUS executive director
- By AP | August 03, 2011 JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Virden Jones as executive director of the Public Utilities Staff.
- The new slot machine tax leaves us all worse off
- I'm thinking specifically of the 2p pusher, though on Clacton pier yesterday I upgraded myself, in light of inflation, to a 10p pus her (finding, to my astonishment, that it was five times more exciting).
- Reduce volume of infection to treat an abscess
- An abscess is defined as a localized collection of pus in a cavity formed by the disintegration of tissues (credit: Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary). The pocket is typically filled with pus.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pus is a whitish-yellow, yellow, or yellow-brown exudate produced by vertebrates during inflammatory pyogenic bacterial infections.
- Bloody, mega-pus thang goes POP! - YouTube
- Mar 25, 2010 Pus and blood squirt 10 feet. Lucky all that trash was on the counter to catch the pus, or it might have made a mess.
- Pus - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Pus Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Pus | Define Pus at Dictionary.com
- a yellow-white, more or less viscid substance produced by suppuration and found in abscesses, sores, etc.
- pus - definition of pus by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- pus (p s). n. A generally viscous, yellowish-white fluid formed in infected tissue, consisting of white blood cells, cellular debris, and necrotic tissue.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.