Pushing The River
A selection of articles related to pushing the river.
Original articles from our library related to the Pushing The River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pushing The River.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Pushing The River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pushing The River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't Push the River
- Our guide shouted, “Don't push the river!” I was white-water rafting (poorly) down the Amazon.
- Retired World Bank economist, 83, found slain in upscale Va. neighborhood
- The bucolic Mason Neck peninsula on the Potomac is an area where usually the only sounds to break the silence are bird calls and the lapping of the river, but shortly after 1 a.m.
- The latest on Northern California storms
- The Napa River near St. Helena was expected to crest Friday at 2 p.m.
- Flood waters rise into homes in Kingwood area
- Despite the San Jacinto River pushing people out of their homes, it's also bringing them together in unexpected ways. "Thank God we have great neighbors that do this for us," Teer said. "They'd do the same for us," Bell said.
- Rain-swollen Lake Conroe closed to motorboats, for now
- Trow blamed high winds and rapidly flowing water from local streams for pushing floating debris into the lake. The Lake Conroe floodgates were unleashing a torrent of water at 7,640 cubic feet per second on Friday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pushing The River Topics
Related searchesmakoto kino anime differences
quincy illinois history
household cavalry regiment
marcel duchamp personal life