- India: JNU And The Brahminical Counter-Revolution
- Around the 1st century AD, a concerted attempt was made to obliterate Buddhist influence during the rule of Pushyamitra Shunga.
- Why it isn't 'depraved' to look at Mahishasura as the victim
- To take some well-known examples, Buddhism and Buddhists were patronised by Asoka (3rd century BC) and persecuted by Pushyamitra Sunga (2nd century BC), and in the 6th-7th centuries AD, even as Harshavardhana of Kannauj showered support on ...
- तीन बेटे गंवा चुके चंदा बाबू के पास हत्यारे शहाबुद्दीन के जमानत को चैलेंज करने के लिए
- Pushya Mitra : तीन तीन बेटों को गँवा चुके चंदा बाबू के पास अब इतना पैसा नहीं बचा है कि वे शहाबुद्दीन को मिली जमानत को चुनौती देने सुप्रीम कोर्ट जा सकें। कायदे से यह काम बिहार सरकार का था, मगर ...
- Girish Karnad gets death threat for Tipu comment, says sorry
- BENGALURU/MYSURU: Playwright Girish Karnad has been threatened he would meet the same end as murdered writer MM Kalburgi for demanding renaming of the Kempegowda International airport after Tipu Sultan. Later, Bengaluru police received a ...
- Genetic studies confirm historical evidence on caste enforcement
- The first Sunga king was Pushyamitra, a Brahmin commander who killed Maurya emperor Brahadatta and seized power. The Brahmin was now the 'lord of everything' and the absurd claims that the Code made for Brahminism were aimed at eliminating ...
Pushyamitra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pushyamitra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshistory of somalia independence
caste japanese caste system
history of dorset pre-roman