- See lobha. run-of-the-mill person: See puthujjana. rūpa: Body; physical phenomenon; sense datum.
- Udakūpama Sutta
- first three kinds are worldlings (puthujjana), that is, unawakened beings, while .
- DID THE DHAMMA DIE WITH THE BUDDHA?
- actually between the saavaka and the puthujjana.
- Existence means control
- becomes the fundamental agent of the process instead, or at least this is how it appears to a puthujjana.
- Understanding the Sinhala Buddhist doctrine of 'Holding On'
- To forsake the practice for worldly goals is an act of a worldling or puthujjana and such persons cannot advance either themselves or others. What is the purpose of building a Buddhist house if we are not going to live in it?
- puthujjana. lit.: 'one of the many folk', 'worldling', ordinary man, is any layman or monk who is still possessed of all the 10 fetters (samyojana, q.
- PUTHUJJANA TO THE BUDDHA/ ariyacht.htm
- From Puthujjana to the Buddha. ( Reference: Brahmajala Sutta).
- TI-SARANA - Thisismyanmar
- A person with suta-sarana-gamana, is a puthujjana, i.e.
- A Glossary of Pali and Buddhist Terms
- Compare puthujjana (worldling). ariya-sacca: Noble Truth.
Puthujjana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puthujjana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchescarl gustav jung
secondary education in japan after-school activities
joy division equipment
banaras hindu university