- See lobha. run-of-the-mill person: See puthujjana. rūpa: Body; physical phenomenon; sense datum.
- Udakūpama Sutta
- first three kinds are worldlings (puthujjana), that is, unawakened beings, while .
- DID THE DHAMMA DIE WITH THE BUDDHA?
- actually between the saavaka and the puthujjana.
- Existence means control
- becomes the fundamental agent of the process instead, or at least this is how it appears to a puthujjana.
- Understanding the Sinhala Buddhist doctrine of 'Holding On'
- To forsake the practice for worldly goals is an act of a worldling or puthujjana and such persons cannot advance either themselves or others. What is the purpose of building a Buddhist house if we are not going to live in it?
- puthujjana. lit.: 'one of the many folk', 'worldling', ordinary man, is any layman or monk who is still possessed of all the 10 fetters (samyojana, q.
- PUTHUJJANA TO THE BUDDHA/ ariyacht.htm
- From Puthujjana to the Buddha. ( Reference: Brahmajala Sutta).
- TI-SARANA - Thisismyanmar
- A person with suta-sarana-gamana, is a puthujjana, i.e.
- A Glossary of Pali and Buddhist Terms
- Compare puthujjana (worldling). ariya-sacca: Noble Truth.
Puthujjana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puthujjana books and related discussion.