- Devdutt Pattanaik: Shiva's daughter and Ram's sister
- Can modern television show God preferring only male children? Should Shiva also not have a daughter? And should we not question Dashratha's obsession with sons?
- Narendra Modi in UK: Over 200 writers including Salman Rushdie urge David
- London, November 12: Even as the Indians in the country and in UK alike, wait with a baited breath to hear Prime minister Narendra Modi address the Indian diaspora at Wembley stadium on Friday, there are protests brewing in London. Reports of planned ...
- Never at cross purposes
- Some of his films did well with the so-called 'balcony' audiences too; films such as Putrakameshti, Manushyabandhangal, Neetipeedham, Naadan Premam and Chottanikkara Amma. A photographer with dreams of making a name for himself in films, Mani ...
- Beef Controversy: Yajna, Madhuparka, and the use of beef
- For example, out of 400 Yajnas mentioned in Vedas, only 21 Yajnas are enjoined to be performed regularly and the rest are to be performed only for fulfilling specific desires like Putrakameshti for having a child or Ashwamedha for establishing an empire.
- The Truth Behind What Happened In The Ramayana
- (According to Hindu Ramayana, Rama, and his brothers were born as the result of Putra-Kameshti Yaga by Dasharatha, which was distributed among his wives. Sumitra was fed twice, so she gave birth to twins). Rama had around eight thousand wives ...
Putrakameshti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Putrakameshti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
wise woman of endor
dordogne river tributaries
estoppel estoppel by acquiescence