- The definition of itihāsa has varied over time, with one definition being that . to produce an heir, he performs a fire sacrifice known as Putra-Kameshti Yagya.
- Mahabharata tatparnirnaya
- performing Putrakameshti ritual. He wanted to give his daughter Draupadi to Arjuna by marriage.
- DASHAVATAR – RAMA AVATAR (Ramayan – Part2)
- successfully completing the putrakameshti yagna. The people of Ayodhya celebrated the momentous day. Festivities continued throughout the Kosala kingdom.
- Bala Kanda
- Following his Guru Vasishta's advise, he did Shubha Putrakameshti Yagna. 3.
- The divine porridge
- King Dasaratha, having performed the Aswamedha yaga, also performs the Putrakameshti yaga to have progeny. Out of the sacrificial fire comes a divine being, who is dazzling. He holds a golden vessel with a silver lid.
- Putrakameshti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Putrakameshti is a special Yajna performed in Hinduism for the sake of having a child. It is a kaamya-karma.
- Putrakameshti | Facebook
- Putrakameshti - Description: Putrakameshti is a special Yajna performed in Hinduism for the sake of having a child. It is a kaamya-karma.
- Dr. NSAnantharangarchar's reply to "putra kamesti yaga"
- Jan 16, 2001 PutrakamEshti and AshwamEdha are both kAmyakarmas only.
- Dailymotion - Old Treditions in Modern Society - Putrakameshti
- Jun 15, 2011 Old Treditions in Modern Society - Putrakameshti... TheT1TV5News By TheT1TV5News. Subscribe.
Putrakameshti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Putrakameshti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of special forces units tunisia
second vatican council background
social spirituality work