- Chinese New Year Celebrations at Puttaparthi- Day 1
- Celebrating the Lunar 'Chinese' New Year – 2016, devotees from the Chinese speaking nations presented a glittering cultural evening here, in Prasanthi Nilayam today. The session, attended by over 300 Chinese speaking devotees from Indonesia, Malaysia ...
- Puttaparthi Sai Baba's reincarnation found in Karnataka?
- A man from Muddenhalli village near Bengaluru has reportedly claimed that he is the reincarnation of Puttaparthi Sathya Sai Baba. Puttaparthi is a town in Andhra Pradesh where Sathya Sai Baba was born and rose to prominence after he became a world ...
- 9 Key Facts From the Life of Sathya Sai Baba
- 1) He was born in a poor family, in a nondescript hamlet of South India, Puttaparthi, on 23rd November 1926.
- Onam celebrated with fervour in Puttaparthi
- Carnatic vocalist and playback singer Abhirami performs at Sai Kulwant Hall in Puttaparthi on Friday as part of Onam celebrations. (Photo: DC).
- Manmohan Singh visits Puttaparthi
- Puttaparthi: Dr Manmohan Singh, former Prime Minister, on Tuesday visited Prasanthi Nilayam and paid reverential obeisance at the Maha Samadhi of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. He recalled the memories of the Convocation ceremony of SSSIHL that ...
Puttaparthi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puttaparthi books and related discussion.