Puwersa Ng Masang Pilipino
- Will voting trends in ARMM hold in 2016?
- K4 eventually took 7 seats in the Senate, while the opposition, Koalisyon ng Nagkakaisang Pilipino (KNP) had 5. In 2007, senatorial candidates from the Arroyo administration coalition also had the upper hand in ARMM.
- Maravilla kin wants grandson to assume Silay SP post
- Golez, who filed his COC for mayor under the Puwersa ng Masang Pilipino, and is also a former member of UNA, said they are just waiting for the “valid replacement” of Maravilla who will sit in the City Council for the remaining five months.
- Roxas claims 2010 poll cheating
- In the 2010 polls, a splinter group branded as Noy-Bi emerged and was said tp have campaigned for then-Sen. Benigno Aquino 3rd of the LP for President and Binay of Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino as Vice President. The President, whose nickname is Noynoy, ...
- Speaker: Noy-Bi 2 tough to crush
- Benigno Aquino 3rd of the LP for President and Makati City Mayor Jejomar Binay of Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino as Vice President. Noy is short for President Aquino's nickname Noynoy and Bi is Binay's shortened surname. Roxas, the running mate of Aquino ...
Puwersa Ng Masang Pilipino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puwersa Ng Masang Pilipino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.