A selection of articles related to puyi biography.
Original articles from our library related to the Puyi Biography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Puyi Biography.
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Puyi Biography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Puyi Biography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Last Emperor study guide - Film Education
- The Main political events in China during Pu Yi's lifetime, 1906-67. 1906 - When Pu Yi was born, the Chinese Empire was in a state of decay. The.
- Life after the last emperor - Lijia Zhang
- By the time he was born in Beijing in the summer of 1912, the. Revolution of the ... Runqi himself soon became Puyi's favourite playmate, for others were too ...
- Knowledge Network explores the birth of modern China
- A comprehensive two-part look at the life of Puyi, the last Emperor of. China, detailing his ascendancy to ... biography profiles the man who.
- Mao Zedong and the Chinese Communist Party.pdf - Dr Benjamin
- Empress Dowager Cixi (left) and the 'last emperor', Pu Yi (baby, seated). Page 29 . Page 30.
- Isaac Taylor Headland Papers - Columbia University Libraries
- Nov 10, 2015 Isaac Taylor Headland was born on August 16, 1859 in Freedom, PA. ... The Xuantong Emperor 宣統皇帝 1906 - 1967 Puyi, the last Emperor of ...
Suggested News Resources
- The European Obsession with Porcelain
- Böttger was a fraud. His biographer noted that, among other qualities, he was “negligent, forgetful, loose with money, had poor health,” and possessed “a childish demeanor.
- 30 best movie biographies
- While most movies are based on some kind of truth, there's nothing quite like a biopic.
- IU Cinema's fall lineup features legendary cult classic filmmaker John Waters
- Baltimore-born writer and director John Waters will make two appearances Oct. 2 at IU Cinema. His Jorgensen lecture at 5 p.
- The Queen's record-long reign has seen Britain's greatest time of change
- One of Pu Yi's favorite past times according to a biography was playing tennis and chewing Wrigley's gum. All this while millions of Chinese starved to death.And yet today millions flock to Tiannaman Square to the house Pu Yi lived in.
Suggested Web Resources
- Puyi | emperor of Qing dynasty | Britannica.com
- Dec 14, 2014 Puyi, Wade-Giles romanization P'u-i, also called Henry Puyi, reign name Xuantong (born February 7, 1906, Beijing, China—died October 17, ...
- Pu Yi, last Emperor of China, is pardoned | History Today
- The man known as Henry Pu Yi led one of the strangest lives of the 20th century. ... The first monarch of the House of Stewart was born on March 2nd, 1316.
- Ancient China: Puyi (The Last Emperor) Biography - Ducksters
- Kids learn about the biography of Puyi, the last emperor of China, including his early life, revolution, life after losing the throne, and interesting facts.
- Puyi | The Last Emperor - Asian History - About.com
- Aisin-Gioro Puyi was born on February 7, 1906 in Beijing. His father was Zaifeng, or Prince Chun, of the Aisin-Gioro clan of the Manchu royal family. His mother ...