A selection of articles related to pyelonephritis pathology.
Original articles from our library related to the Pyelonephritis Pathology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pyelonephritis Pathology.
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mariah Carey
- From the position of her birth Sun in Aries and looking at the aspects, we can understand that her career has no been easy; many problems must have tormented her and made her insecure along her way. Her teenage years have not been very happy; she did not have...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Pyelonephritis Pathology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyelonephritis Pathology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A PATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF FIVE CASES OF PYELONEPHRITIS
- PYELONEPHRITIS IN THE NEWBORN. BY. K.
- Clinicopathologic Correlationsof Renal Biopsies in Hypertension
- operative kidney function tests differed from fimidings in larger hypertensive groul ) witlhout pathologic evidence of pyelonephritis.
- Technetium-99m-DMSA Renal Cortical Scintigraphy to Detect
- pared with the pathology results for the presence or absence of pyelonephritis in each zone.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Renal pathology in acute pyelonephritis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pyelonephritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Severe cases of pyelonephritis can lead to pyonephrosis (pus accumulation around .
- Pyelonephritis, Acute
- Mar 5, 2010 Acute pyelonephritis is a potentially organ- and/or life-threatening infection that 5th Ed. Hepinstall's Pathology of the Kidney; 1998.
- Renal Pathology Index
- Return to the organ system pathology menu.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.