A selection of articles related to pyelonephritis pathology.
Original articles from our library related to the Pyelonephritis Pathology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pyelonephritis Pathology.
- Mariah Carey
- From the position of her birth Sun in Aries and looking at the aspects, we can understand that her career has no been easy; many problems must have tormented her and made her insecure along her way. Her teenage years have not been very happy; she did not have...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Pyelonephritis Pathology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyelonephritis Pathology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A PATHOLOGICAL STUDY OF FIVE CASES OF PYELONEPHRITIS
- PYELONEPHRITIS IN THE NEWBORN. BY. K.
- Clinicopathologic Correlationsof Renal Biopsies in Hypertension
- operative kidney function tests differed from fimidings in larger hypertensive groul ) witlhout pathologic evidence of pyelonephritis.
- Technetium-99m-DMSA Renal Cortical Scintigraphy to Detect
- pared with the pathology results for the presence or absence of pyelonephritis in each zone.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Renal pathology in acute pyelonephritis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pyelonephritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Severe cases of pyelonephritis can lead to pyonephrosis (pus accumulation around .
- Pyelonephritis, Acute
- Mar 5, 2010 Acute pyelonephritis is a potentially organ- and/or life-threatening infection that 5th Ed. Hepinstall's Pathology of the Kidney; 1998.
- Renal Pathology Index
- Return to the organ system pathology menu.