- NLD leader calls region Speakers to Nay Pyi Taw
- Daw Aung San Suu Kyi will today meet her party's Speakers from the state and regional parliaments in Nay Pyi Taw, although they say they are in the dark as to why they have been summoned to the capital. The talks come ahead of a meeting tomorrow with ...
- Tourist arrivals in Nay Pyi Taw Airport slump
- Nay Pyi Taw Airport received local and foreign 27,390 tourists last fiscal year. This number has declined by over 10,000 in the current fiscal year.
- Myanmar military plane crashes at Nay Pyi Taw airport
- Myanmar military plane crashes at Nay Pyi Taw airport. The aircraft ran out of the runway when landing due to technical failure Monday noon. -Filepix.
- MYANMAR-NAY PYI TAW-LOWER HOUSE-ELECTION-VICE PRESIDENT
- NAY PYI TAW, March 11, 2016 - Representatives attend a session of the House of Representatives (Lower House) in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, March 11, 2016. Myanmar's Lower House Friday elected U Htin Kyaw of the ruling National League for Democracy ...
- MYANMAR-NAY PYI TAW-PARLIAMENT-VICE PRESIDENT
- NAY PYI TAW, March 11, 2016 - U Henry Van Htee Yu (2nd L), elected by the group of presidential electoral college of the House of Nationalities (Upper House), leaves after attending a session of the Upper House in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, March 11, 2016.
Pyi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
kate ceberano albums
macgyver macgyvers vehicles
traditional indian culture
yale romanization cantonese
creation of life