- Engineered Mini-stomachs Produce Insulin in Mice
- The pylorus region connects the stomach to the small intestine. When reprogrammed, cells in this area were the most responsive to high glucose levels, producing insulin to normalize the mouse's blood sugar.
- Insulin-Producing 'Mini-Stomachs' Developed In Lab
- The pyloric stomach has another advantage - stem cells naturally renew the gut tissue on a regular basis.
- Diabetes Breakthrough: Scientists Create New Insulin Producing Organs
- The pyloric stomach has another advantage: stem cells naturally renew the gut tissue on a regular basis.
- Examination of a Whale
- I worked to expose the pyloric stomach, which was concealed within yards and yards and pounds and pounds of intestine.
Pyloric Caecum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyloric Caecum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pyloric Caecum Topics
Related searcheslist of famous conductors
ancient greek theatre history
blue gene blue geneq
debbie reynolds singer and actor
m14 rifle history