- Agency People News In Brief (March 14, 2016)
- Raymond joined Rogers & Cowan in 2007, after starting his own PR company, PYR PR, in 2002. Galin came to Rogers & Cowan in New York in 2011, after launching her own talent publicity firm, Lantern PR, in 2009. ST LOUIS—Joe Browne, the NFL's senior ...
- Chicago book news: Libby Fischer Hellmann's latest novel released
- "Black City Saint" by Richard A. Knaak was published by Pyr earlier this month. In the novel, a man who keeps mortals and Feiries separate must prevent Chicago from being destroyed.
- Rogers & Cowan Names Raymond, Galin as Co-Managers of Talent Division
- Raymond has been at the firm since 2007 after founding his own company, PYR PR, in 2002. His clients include Michael Keaton, Vin Diesel, Lionel Richie, David Beckham, NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson and LA Lakers Jordan Clarkson. He is also behind the ...
- R&C Ups Jeff Raymond & Lindsay Galin To Co-Manage PR Firm's Talent Department
- Raymond joined R&C in 2007, and before that started his own agency, PYR PR. Clients he works closely with include Britney Spears and her “Britney: Piece Of Me” Las Vegas show, David Beckham, Nate Parker, Michael Keaton, Vin Diesel, NASCAR's ...
Pyr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
national center for health statistics
interpreting escort interpreting
geisha modern geisha