A selection of articles related to pyramid texts.
Original articles from our library related to the Pyramid Texts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pyramid Texts.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Pyramid Texts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyramid Texts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Pyramid Texts
- Pyramid Texts. Hieroglyph Edition. Hymns 072-203I v806.
- Sokar in the Pyramid Texts
- Sokar in the Pyramid Texts. Page 1. Utterance 300, §445.
- Pyramid Texts
- Light, Dark. Amun, Amaunet Known, Hidden. Pyramid Texts.
- course, to the Pyramid Texts, the earliest known body of such LIST OF 00- 1URRENCES OF PYRAMID TEXTS . to later use of the Pyramid Texts themselves.
Suggested News Resources
- Cairo, cruise and Coxon!
- Once inside we see that the walls are covered with pyramid texts. The giant mastaba of Mereruka is of special interest to us because of the exquisite reliefs of Mereruka's daily life in ancient Egypt.
- Taweret: An Untraditional Egyptian Goddess
- In the Pyramid texts, the reborn king is nourished by the sweet milk of Ipy; Ipet (Pinch 142). This creation story consolidated by Pinch is a possibility of why Taweret, also known as Ipet, is seen as a mother figure rather than a domestic goddess.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pyramid Texts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Pyramid Texts are a collection of ancient Egyptian religious texts from the time of the Old Kingdom.
- Pyramid Texts Online
- Read the Pyramid Texts of Unas in the order of your choice. Includes translation, hieroglyphs, photographs and other study tools.
- The Pyramid Texts Index
- Jun 2, 2004 The Pyramid Texts, Samuel A.B. Mercer tr.
- The concluding line 5d is visible in the Sarcophagus photograph at the start of www.pyramidtexts.com .
- Egypt: The Pyramid Text
- In the Pyramid Text we find the oldest collection of religious spells known to us from ancient Egypt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pyramid Texts Topics
Related searchesbanco de oro universal bank history
book of numbers chapter 3
quantization signal processing
theotokos etymology and translation
history of india huna invasion