A selection of articles related to pyramid texts.
Original articles from our library related to the Pyramid Texts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pyramid Texts.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Pyramid Texts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyramid Texts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Probing the Dawn of Globalized Trade
- “There are texts that speak about the 'black wood of Meluhha,'” said Elizabeth Stone of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, who is co-leading the Ur excavations. “But this is our first physical evidence.
- America's once magical — now mundane — love affair with cars
- Just as millennials delay buying houses, so too have they found other ways to get around — Uber, Zipcar, public transit, texting friends to see who can offer a lift. ...
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Will Maddie Be Able to Handle Her Lizzie Borden Routine?
- "She sabotaged six other kids," Jill says to Ashlee, making sure she knows that she's still not cool about Brynn getting a solo before the pyramid. ...
- The writing on the wall at Saqqara is plain to see
- When the Saqqara pyramids were opened in 1880, the chamber walls were found to be covered in hieroglyphic writings, and these texts have been a subject of discussion among Egyptologists ever since. What do they mean? What do they represent?
Pyramid Texts Topics
Related searchesla haye en touraine
charlemagne political organisation
most popular names austria
julius nyerere other photos