A selection of articles related to pyramid texts.
Original articles from our library related to the Pyramid Texts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pyramid Texts.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Her name means 'She who causes to breathe' and refers to her power of protecting from, or curing poisonous stings of scorpions and serpents. The reason for this might lie in the fact that those who have been bitten tend to breathe too fast and too shallow...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Pyramid Texts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pyramid Texts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Pyramid Texts
- Pyramid Texts. Hieroglyph Edition. Hymns 072-203I v806.
- Sokar in the Pyramid Texts
- Sokar in the Pyramid Texts. Page 1. Utterance 300, §445.
- Pyramid Texts
- Light, Dark. Amun, Amaunet Known, Hidden. Pyramid Texts.
- course, to the Pyramid Texts, the earliest known body of such LIST OF 00- 1URRENCES OF PYRAMID TEXTS . to later use of the Pyramid Texts themselves.
Suggested News Resources
- Cairo, cruise and Coxon!
- Once inside we see that the walls are covered with pyramid texts. The giant mastaba of Mereruka is of special interest to us because of the exquisite reliefs of Mereruka's daily life in ancient Egypt.
- Taweret: An Untraditional Egyptian Goddess
- In the Pyramid texts, the reborn king is nourished by the sweet milk of Ipy; Ipet (Pinch 142). This creation story consolidated by Pinch is a possibility of why Taweret, also known as Ipet, is seen as a mother figure rather than a domestic goddess.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pyramid Texts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Pyramid Texts are a collection of ancient Egyptian religious texts from the time of the Old Kingdom.
- Pyramid Texts Online
- Read the Pyramid Texts of Unas in the order of your choice. Includes translation, hieroglyphs, photographs and other study tools.
- The Pyramid Texts Index
- Jun 2, 2004 The Pyramid Texts, Samuel A.B. Mercer tr.
- The concluding line 5d is visible in the Sarcophagus photograph at the start of www.pyramidtexts.com .
- Egypt: The Pyramid Text
- In the Pyramid Text we find the oldest collection of religious spells known to us from ancient Egypt.
Pyramid Texts Topics
Related searchescooch behar flora and fauna
dyslexia facts and statistics
cobra assault cannon
1550-1600 in fashion
idaho panhandle history
garden of eden etymology